Partner Account Executive - India
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Indianapolis, IN, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
We are looking for inspired account executives who love selling to highly technical buyers. This role is responsible for partnering with value added resellers and channel partners to sell our cloud-based Open Directory Platform to small to medium enterprise customers across Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore.
We work in a Product Led Growth model serving IT professionals and business stakeholders to help them improve the security posture of their organization and to increase the effectiveness of their IT organization.
- Opportunity Close Rate
- Quota Attainment
- Help prospective customers understand our Open Directory Platform and how we can solve their various IT challenges that typically cover user management, device management, access control and security
- Manage the sales lead generation process
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Help educate channel partners and end user customers on the value of JumpCloud throughout their adoption cycle
- Build JumpCloud awareness at all levels of an organization
- Identify customer needs to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Collaborate with other members of the commercial team (marketing, solutions engineers,account managers, leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous Improvement across all areas including product
- Handle all customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive JumpCloud value creation through proactive outreach to key accounts
Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and managing the sales cycle for large contracts
- Relevant experience building and managing partner networks; experience working with partners from the Identity Access Management partner ecosystem (in particular Google Workspace, Okta, …) is desired.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to orchestrate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience selling a SaaS product.
- Exceptional track record of targeting and closing deals with medium to large enterprise customers.
- BA or BS preferred.
Shift Availability for this Opportunity:
- 7:30am to 4:30pm IST (Supporting ASEAN MARKET)+ Japan
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at JumpCloud
Something looks off?