Enterprise Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company named in America’s Top Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes and trusted by cloud-first companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more. JupiterOne earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $119M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, Intel Capital, and Alpha Square Group.
The Enterprise Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a highly technical, customer-focused role that will require ongoing solutions development for our largest customers - learning about their needs, and guiding them to maturity on the JupiterOne platform, while helping them achieve their unique and potentially complex business cases and ensuring we are proactive in our relationship. This includes managing the development of custom solutions or professional services and potentially executing on these needs with team members when required. A lot of your work will be customer facing, platform, product, and engineering focused - so we'll be counting on your subject matter expertise and communication skills.
We're looking for people who have experience in software architecture, information security, as well as technical account management, customer success, or consulting. The ideal candidate wants to focus their energy on understanding our most sophisticated customers' business needs and helping them succeed with JupiterOne in order to drive business growth and minimize redundant efforts.
Who You Are:
- Have deep technical expertise in architecting and developing modern security engineering solutions
- Technical proficiency with utilizing and optimizing Data Modeling decisions
- Deep knowledge of enterprise security challenges and a desire to solve those challenges
- Desire to actively grow customer usage of our platform, and find enjoyment in our customers' success
- Have experience communicating across customer facing and internal engineering team boundaries and leading efforts on both sides
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal forms
- Find value in improving processes and automating everything
- Understand the business value of rapid responses to customer requests
- Intimately understand the importance of visibility for information security operations
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Practical experience with securing cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Practical knowledge of programmatic interaction with GraphQL APIs
- Experience working in a technical account management, or consulting capacity in the cybersecurity industry
- Experience with one or more security compliance frameworks (PCI DSS, SOC II, FedRAMP, HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience with the security needs of technical, enterprise level organizations
- Experience working with open source projects (reporting bugs, submitting fixes, managing projects)
- Experience working in Agile team environments building and maintaining commercial software
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
What we offer:
💰 Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🏝 Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇬🇧 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals.
Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes in 2023
JupiterOne named Best Software Company and Best Small Company in 2023 by InHerSight
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (career, financial, and personal).
JupiterOne is an equal opportunity employer. We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship at this time.
See more open positions at JupiterOne
Something looks off?