Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Today’s growth leaders are powering their B2B selling with LeanData, the gold standard in modern revenue orchestration and an essential element of the modern RevTech stack.
We are looking for a Solution Engineer to join our fast-paced team and help scope and deliver our solutions to our customers. An ideal candidate should have strong coding skills and the ability to discuss, debug, and explain technical issues and solutions to technical and non-technical people.
This role will be focused on leading and supporting the implementations of LeanData’s new and fast-growing product BookIt. A unique opportunity to help lay the foundations of the product’s implementations as well as grow alongside the product’s successes. This role will be the Engineering point of contact for all of LeanData as well as LeanData’s customers for the BookIt product. This will include both helping code and debug the product’s implementations, both standard and custom, as well as advise and lead internal team members on implementation projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and/or coordinate customizations and product enhancements for Enterprise customers
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to help prove LeanData’s value across the entire customer’s journey
- Estimate level of effort and help write statements of work (SOWs) for implementation projects
- Build Proof of Concept customizations to help close Sales deals
- Coding mentorship with engineering development team members
- Working cross-functionally with various departments such as: engineering, product, QA, sales, customer success, implementation, etc.
- Gain experience in a customer-facing role
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: HTML5, CSS, Apex, Java
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing startup
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate those into software solutions
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Marketing Automation / Lead Forms
- Experience working with CRM technology (Salesforce)
- Experience working with web pages / landing page customization
- Experience working with databases
- Experience working in an evolving, high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
Why work at LeanData:
- Stock options in LeanData for all full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- 401K plan
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at LeanData
Something looks off?