Senior Risk Program Manager - QC
Mercury is building a complete finance stack for startups. We work hard to create the easiest and safest banking* experience possible to simplify entrepreneurs’ and business owners’ financial lives.
In order to achieve this vision, it is essential to have a robust risk management program that will seamlessly protect our customers, Mercury, and the broader financial ecosystem from bad actors and illegal activities. We’re looking to hire a Senior Risk Program Manager to help build out and scale our risk quality control procedures at Mercury. This individual will identify opportunities for increased efficiency, create programs and drive projects to streamline and scale quality control as it relates to Risk Operations.
In this role, you will:
- Help build out a cohesive quality control program for the various risk procedures at Mercury
- Establish policies and procedures for quality control
- Conduct quality control assessments to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Work with data science teams to build dashboards and observability into quality
- Monitor and analyze data to identify trends, anomalies, gaps, and areas for improvement
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to implement changes and improvements to processes
- Develop and maintain quality control documentation and reports for Risk Ops
- Work with L&D to create and provide training and support to team members to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Have 5+ years of experience in quality control, risk operations or a related field
- Have experience in building and implementing processes that scale
- Have a strong understanding of Risk operational processes
- Be comfortable working cross-functionally to build out tooling and data observability for quality as it related to Risk Ops
- Enjoy building a program from the ground up, and collaborating with various teams to achieve results
- Be comfortable with decision making in a fast paced, ambiguous environment, while demonstrating curiosity and growth mindset
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust, Members FDIC
The total rewards package at Mercury includes base salary, equity (stock options), and benefits.
Our salary and equity ranges are highly competitive within the saas and fintech industry and are updated regularly using the most reliable compensation survey data for our industry. New hire offers are made based on a job candidate’s experience, expertise, geographic location, and internal pay equity relative to peers.
Our target new hire base salary ranges for this role are the following:
- US employees in the New York City or San Francisco Bay Area: $178,800 - $196,700 USD
- US employees outside of the New York City or San Francisco Bay Area: $152,000 - $167,200 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD $159,000 - $174,900