IT Support Admin
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer with both technical and interpersonal skills to join our Corporate Engineering team and work on-site daily in our Bangalore office. If you are looking for a company with long-term IT career opportunities; and you have strong IT technical support skills with a focus on providing end-user solutions, we want you on our team.
- Monitor and resolve user daily requests through a ticket tracking system
- Asset tracking and user hardware management using our current tracking systems
- Manage hardware inventory and work with vendors to ensure we have adequate IT equipment and peripherals for new hires and upgrades
- Work closely with other IT team members to update processes and procedures documentation
- Evaluate and recommend hardware setup to keep up with the different vendor changes
- Work with various system management tools to enforce security updates and patches
- Setup and decommission user accounts to services on-prem and cloud-based in a Single Sign-on environment
- Support user systems in a MacOS and Windows environment
- Coordination and scheduling for testing of audio/visual equipment prior to corporate-wide meeting events
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule including weekends and holidays
- 3+ years of experience in an IT support role for a high growth startup company
- 3+ years of experience in end-user support in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- 3+ years of experience with supporting Mac OSx
- Experience in working with audio/video services like Zoom
- 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting and resolving networking LAN, Wifi and VPN issues
- 3+ years of experience with MDM tools and system deployments like Jamf, Intune or equivalent
- Familiar with application assignment using SSO like Okta or PingOne, and manage MFA
- Identify, plan, propose and document projects related to improving efficiency and productivity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in our Bangalore office Monday through Friday each week
- Graduates from recognized and accredited Universities / Colleges only
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.