Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the role:
As an Analytics Engineer at Netskope you'll be involved in both the business and the technology sides of our Business Intelligence program. The Analytics Engineer candidate will work on all aspects of the data pipeline: ingesting raw sources, transforming it into usable data sets, and creating visualizations in Looker. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to identify new datasets and turn that data into high-value business insights.
- Extract data from various source systems inside and outside of Netskope and load it into our Snowflake data warehouse.
- Transform data in the warehouse using SQL and DBT to create a data model that is consumable by Looker and other visualization tools.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of data.
- Work with the BI team on requirements to solve business data needs.
- 3+ years experience working with DBT
- 3+ years experience with data visualization software (Looker preferred)
- 2+ years experience extracting data with Python
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems
- Airflow experience a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.