Automation QA Engineer
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
Automation QA Engineer
At Netskope, our world class QE organization is built with engineers who love to write code to test, have the aptitude to find ways to break things, know how a cloud service should work and can build automation for day to day tasks that machines can run. Our SDETs build automation tools to do functional, regression, security, performance and load/scale testing of our services and clients. Your contributions will test software that large Fortune 500 enterprises will use and rely upon everyday.
You love testing highly dynamic software and pushing it to the max and beyond for strength and resilience. You are happily challenged when faced with solving complex problems. You love digging deep into the product to find its breaking points. You love the “aha!” moment when you find the repro to a bug.
- Develop expertise in our cloud security solutions, and use that expertise and your experience to help design and qualify the solution as a whole
- Contribute to building a flexible and scalable automation solution
- Build state of the art tools to improve the testing process.
- Work closely with the development and design team to help create an amazing user experience
- Help create and implement quality processes and requirements
- Work closely with the team to replicate customer environments
- Identify and communicate risks about our releases. Look beyond your specific area of responsibility and ensure our solutions deliver value to our customers
- Be able to own and make quality decisions for the solution.
- Own the release and be a customer advocate.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of SDET and a track record of showing that you are a highly motivated individual, capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a collaborative environment
- Experience testing distributed systems
- Experience with WebDriverIO, selenium
- A proponent of Strong Quality Engineering methodology
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with and deep knowledge of the TCP/HTTP protocol suite is required
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins or Drone
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking the initiative regarding issues and decisions
- Proven ability to apply data structures and algorithms to practical problems
- An energetic self-starter with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to wear multiple hats
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.