Logistics & Supply Chain Coordinator
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the position:
We are looking for a reliable Logistics coordinator to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The job will primarily be remote but may involve occasional travel.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction. In addition, responsibilities include inventory management and reconciliation, preparing weekly and monthly reports among other roles and responsibilities.
This role will report to the VP of Hardware Operations. The logistics and supply chain coordinator will partner with multiple Netskope broader organizations including but not limited to Sales, Manufacturing Operations, Finance and Product teams.
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all inbound and outbound shipment, including working with carriers and 3PL provider
- Manage inventory transactions and reconciliation related to incoming receipts, outbound shipments and internal transfers
- Assist in managing worldwide inventory and help coordinate with manufacturing operations to ensure inventory availability per the shipment forecasts
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate the full order cycle along with liaising and negotiating with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Collect and analyze appropriate data for preparing required inventory summary reports such as inventory count, distribution, freight etc., related issues for use by Operations, Manufacturing and Finance leaders
- Fulfill Netskope Sales Orders, POC and RMA orders by processing hardware shipments with compliance documents for import/export globally
- Liaise with Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and Finance to ensure smooth and accurate processing of sales orders as part of the specified workflow in JIRA or Netsuite
- TImely update of customer orders processing data in JIRA, Netsuite and Salesforce including but not limited to Edge devices and related shipping details
- Participate in process improvements and initiatives in overall order management process by recommending and implementing specific improvements to work processes based on feedback collected from different internal and external partners
- Coordinate with different departments - AP, AR, Finance, Accounting, Sales, Operations etc.,
- Help create dashboard and manage various Hardware operations ongoing and future projects
- Help/Participate in global hardware certification and any countries specific import certification process for smooth delivery of the products
- 3-5 Years or work experience in overall order processing & inventory management, logistics in particular finished goods hardware and order fulfillments
- Knowledge of JIRA, strong Excel skills including Pivot tables and common project management tools.
- Good communication skills along with ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and handle competing priorities is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Flexible work schedule to manage urgent timelines and resolve issues/situations.
- Successful track record of working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Good judgment, self-confidence and high energy to thrive in a fast paced environment with exceptional follow-through is a must
- Occasional travel and overseeing warehouse operations
- Growth mindset with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline is a plus
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.