Sr. Solutions Engineer - Systems Integrator Partners
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the position:
The Netskope Senior Solutions Engineer - SI Partners is a strategic pre-sales role at Netskope. The role has a wide array of responsibilities focused on expanding our strategic Global Systems Integrator partner ecosystem - primarily with NTT and Capgemini.
As an SI Solutions Engineer, you will work closely with your account executive to embed Netskope technology into your partner’s advisory, implementation, and managed services offerings. You will leverage your technical expertise on the Netskope portfolio to ensure your partner can successfully obtain, onboard, and support new customers.
This role requires a business-level understanding of how Global Systems Integrators do business, the vendors they work with and the key metrics they measure themselves by.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will;
Build meaningful relationships with our Partners:
- This includes leveraging in-person, video conferencing, and any other medium applicable to stay closely connected to our Partners.
- Build relationships spanning all the way from Engineers to Executives.
Educate and Evangelize:
- You will proactively educate our Partners on the Secure Service Edge transformation and how Netskope is uniquely positioned to help them be successful.
- You will train Partners on Netskope leveraging both the Netskope Academy, online curriculum, self-developed content, and your own knowledge.
- You will actively engage with a Partner’s sales team to drive Netskope's business and promote Netskope as the leader in Cloud Security.
- You will closely track, manage and promote Netskope Certifications and Accreditations across the Partners you focus on.
- You will also assist in building the Netskope Prime program, recruiting new members, and contributing content to that program.
- Pitch-Demo-POV: You will be instrumental in making sure our Partners are able to effectively (and independently Pitch, Demo, and run a POV on Netskope. This starts with making sure we have developed all the resources they need. You will be instrumental in helping to build that content.
Netskope Practice Development:
- In this role, you will also leverage your technical expertise on the Netskope platform and portfolio to develop practices within our Partner Community. These practices should directly lead to and ensure our partners can land, onboard, and support new customers.
- As an SI Solutions Engineer, you are the technical Partner advocate within Netskope.
- You will connect partners with sales, engineering, product management, Customer Support, and Customer Success as well as other groups required to ensure our mutual success.
- To be successful, you must have discipline running your business.
- You will need to track, report, and analyze the progress being made and make sure key metrics are being met.
- You will also be responsible for promoting new programs, managing existing programs, and reporting on the progress being made on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- You will quantitatively show that the Channel is adding value to our business.
- 7+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or a partner
- 7+ years of direct pre-sales experience
- A proven track record of building successful relationships with at least one Global Systems Integrator, preferably NTT and/or CapGemini.
- Broad understanding of security, networking, proxies, authentication, and Internet fundamentals
- Hands-on experience across a wide array of technologies
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large Partner organizational structures
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud Security from one or more vendors
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing and building executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Strong skills presenting in person and remotely
- A strong understanding of business metrics used by vendors and Partners
- A very high sense of urgency and ownership to “make stuff happen and get stuff done” (MSH/GSD)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel as needed and as permitted by local health and safety laws
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.