IT Business Applications Engineer
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
We are looking for an experienced IT Business Applications Engineer to join our team. If you have experience working with corporate SAAS applications, documentation and excellent understanding of IT SAAS architecture, we want you here! You’ll be joining a team of passionate and technical professionals who are helping each other advance their IT career.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders in Corp Eng and other business teams on application integrations and system maintenance
- Maintain and write detailed and concise documentation and runbooks for Corp Eng as well as Netskope employees
- Engage with vendors to implement, support and improve services to best support our growing needs
- Leverage various tools and languages to automate and script business processes
- Act as escalation point for business applications and processes to other members on the team
- Analyze existing processes, suggest improvements, and implement business processes where none exists
- Ability to securely test, implement and maintain new changes and enhancements following change management
- Support internal systems and process audits
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise IT Systems in a cloud environment
- 5+ years of experience with SSO, Active Directory, SAAS integrations
- Experience in operationalizing and automating IT administration
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong understanding of employee identity lifecycle and data flows within a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Related network and security certifications are a plus
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.