Sr. Customer Advocacy Manager
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the position:
Netskope is looking for an experienced Customer Advocacy Manager who is passionate about championing customers and telling their stories. The successful candidate needs to understand the “voice of the customer” and help grow advocacy among customers globally, while being able to help tell their story in a way that’s compelling to other customers and prospects. This person will draw on the success and experience of current Netskope customers and be able to share that story in effective and creative ways, using modern techniques and deliverables, and encouraging other customers to become advocates.
- Build a customer advocacy pipeline at every level of the account, including practitioners and executives through working with internal teams and directly with building customer relationships to identify advocates
- Evolve a comprehensive 360° plan to grow the customer advocacy base, while using a mix of mediums to deliver their story in the most compelling way, from reference calls, analyst briefings, speaking at events, referring new business, and contributing to our user communities
- Build a pipeline and project manage customer stories, through references, case studies, logo usage, press releases, pull quotes, videos, interviews, and testimonials
- Create surprise and delight appreciation programs for our top customer advocates
- Develop a honed ‘voice of the customer’ through regular direct engagement with customers and existing advocates
- Optimize our customer reference management tools and support systems to enable easy company-wide access to customer evidence and references.
- Provide internal, customer facing teams with guidance and tools that help them recruit advocates
- Establish and manage customer participation in advocacy programs and report back to the business on KPI-based success analytics
- Work with cross-functional teams including customer success, sales, operations, and marketing to deliver a world-class customer advocacy program
- Manage agency and contractor resources focused on customer reference database and program enhancements
- Experience managing a budget ensuring optimal resource allocation
- Self-starter with proven experience managing and growing a customer advocacy program
- B2B experience required
- SaaS company experience strongly preferred
- Security, Networking, or general technology industry experience preferred
- Proven experience working with executive leaders and subject matter experts to ideate, generate, and execute content ideas and deliverables
- Operates effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, is comfortable managing deadlines with stakeholders in multiple time zones, and can advance decisions from collaborative groups with many workstyles and viewpoints
- Passion for serving and understanding customers
- Ability to create strong advocacy content, including understanding how to articulate a story through the lens of a customer.
- Proven analytical skills
- Expert in CRM systems, project management, and reference management systems
- SFDC experience required
- Slap5 or equivalent database experience a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.