International Benefits Operations Analyst
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About this Role:
The International Benefits Operations Analyst Role will be a member of the Global Total Rewards and People Experience team. In this role the work you will do will directly support our value propositions to drive operational excellence in our global benefits programs and be a champion of the employee experience. To accomplish this, you will take day-to-day direction from and report directly to the Compensation and Benefits Director (International) who is based in the UK. You will also work closely with members of our globally distributed HR Service Delivery team, what Netskope calls People Activation and Enablement, to ensure the seamless delivery of benefits across the employee lifecycle.
- Day to day operations of all EMEA, LATAM & APAC benefits programs including, but not limited to, Health, Risk, Wellness, Pension.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of global benefits content and provide support for benefits related inquiries and escalations within the People Service Desk, HR’s case management took and knowledge base
- Ensure compliance with all applicable mandatory and statutory regulations
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Establish relationships with vendors, brokers, consultants and internal resources to ensure the effective operation of all Plans.
- Monitor vendor performance in relation to established customer service measures and ensure vendor performance is aligned with our operating model and value propositions.
- Perform complex duties relating to the maintenance of eligibility, enrollment, billing, invoicing, budget tracking and payroll reporting
- Continually evaluate processes and identify process improvements that drive both operational excellence and a better employee experience
- Provide Benefits subject matter support to key stakeholders and deliver outstanding customer service to employees.
- Coordinate all EMEA, LATAM & APAC Benefits communications, programs, and wellness events.
- Maintain all Benefits communications to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- 5+ years of relevant international benefits administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of benefits regulations and compliance requirements globally
- A customer-first mindset and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- A strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems with high-level critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong organisational, program management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to take initiative with workload and knows how to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment that is building to scale
- Proficient in Google Suite, HCM Systems (Workday) and inquiry management systems (Jira)
- Experience working across disciplines in HR
- Foreign Language experience desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience.
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.