Academy Operations Specialist
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, Taipei, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the Job:
Netskope is looking for an Academy Operations Specialist who is highly organized and can work independently in a fast-paced and highly transactional environment. Candidates should have the skill and flexibility to assimilate new responsibilities and projects quickly. Your primary responsibility will be to administer and help manage day-to-day operations of our Academy operations, including managing requests from stakeholders, managing processes, Learning Management System (LMS) system administration, and ensuring accurate data reporting, and overall efficiency of the platform for team members across the organization. . You will process training registrations and resolve related issues for prospective and current customers, partners and employees.
The successful candidate will quickly master the operation of a SaaS based LMS and possess strong skills using related business applications.
As part of the Netskope Academy training team, you will work to support a global customer and partner network.
- Administration and operations of our Learning Management System (LMS) for the Netskope Academy Training Program, including processing request, testing changes, and ensure successful operations
- Supports internal, customers, and partner requests pertaining to operations and functionality of the LMS
- Ensures LMS system standards, policies and procedures are implemented and followed
- Participates in the quality assurance process to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all information and data residing in the LMS
- Understands how the LMS interacts with other key systems
- Support and coordinate with team members in identifying training team protocols and processes.
- Process training registrations quickly and efficiently and communicate as needed with students.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people outside of our organization, representing Netskope to prospective and current customers, partners, employees and vendors.
- Communicate with classroom instructors and convey all required information for each training event.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with other Netskope departments.
- Perform day to day administrative tasks and guiding emails to the appropriate team member for quick response.
Required Capabilities And Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- 2+ LMS configuration and administration experience (including uploading and managing content, and users)
- Experiencing working in an operational and data driven team
- Proficient in Google G-Suite/Google Workspaces and MS Excel
- Project management skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience writing clear step-by-step instructions to meet well-defined objectives
- Familiarity with training programs, policies and practices
- People oriented, enjoys working with others and working on group projects
- Detail oriented
- Flexible - Able to handle change in a calm, cool, manner
- Excellent record keeping skills are a must
- AA/AS degree or equivalent is required. BA/BS is a strong plus
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.