Technical Support Engineer (French Speaking) - Prague, Czechia
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
As a member of the Technical Support Engineering Team, we are the front line at Outreach who interact with more customers than anyone else in the company. We are the face of Outreach and own that we are the voice of the customer. We are driven to recognize patterns and champion results - whether they be process updates, product investments or training for our own team. But every pattern begins with one conversation - and we have the commitment, empathy, urgency and expertise to meet every interaction with the respect everyone deserves.
The Technical Support Engineer is the face of Outreach and the voice of the customer. You help customers get their business back on track and advocate to help them achieve their goals. This role will give you the opportunity to be an expert in all things Outreach and be the point of contact for our customers when they need help.
Location: While we are remote-friendly, we remain an "office- centric" company.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Working both independently and as a team, in a fast paced environment, directly with our customers
- Managing inbound support emails, chats, and phone calls, as well as outgoing customer calls
- Providing articulate, high quality support to customers by helping resolve support questions, identifying and reporting on trends and educating on best practices
- Collaborating with teams across different departments
- Software tools and systems you’ll use daily: Outreach, GSuite, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, Twilio
Our Vision of You:
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3+ years of technical support experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - both in English and French
- Experience with the technologies we use, including some, but not limited to: Outreach, Gmail, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Twilio, MS Dynamics, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Freshworks, RingCentral, 8X8
- You don’t just provide an answer to address a symptom, you solve the overall problem to prevent an issue from happening again. Ability to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment and a passion for resolving customer issues and approach those with a strong sense of empathy for customers
- You have a high attention to detail and you don’t just provide an answer to address a symptom, you solve the overall problem to prevent an issue from happening again
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
Why You’ll Love It Here
● Highly competitive salary
● Amazing working space with a running track on its roof
● Flexible time off, 5 weeks of vacation, and 5 annual sick days
● 4% employer supplemental pension monthly contribution
● Private medical care for employee and spouse with Program Health Plus
● Life insurance at 2x annual salary
● 5.000 CZK monthly allowance for meal vouchers, flexipasses and other personal expenses
● 16 weeks of annual top up maternity leave pay or 8 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
● Opportunity to be part of company success via the RSU program
● Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
● Relocation package - support offered for foreign future employees and their families relocating to Prague
● Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
● Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
● Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
See more open positions at Outreach
Something looks off?