Senior SEO Growth Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior SEO Growth Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for defining Outreach's search engine optimization (SEO) strategy.
You’re perfect for this role if you’re interested in the end-to-end process from planning, to developing, to experimenting. Beyond the actual writing, this role encompasses everything from the SEO considerations of idea generation, to being comfortable in Canva/Google Slides building the content assets, to building the landing pages with conversion optimization best practices in mind. A passion for testing and creating content for conversion is at the core of the role’s day-to-day.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy that meets business goals and objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in search engine algorithms and ranking factors, and communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Define and communicate KPIs for measuring the success of our SEO efforts
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including content marketing, product marketing, and customer experience to ensure all SEO best practices are being followed
- Analyze and interpret data to identify opportunities for optimization and make data-driven recommendations to stakeholders
- Act as an internal and external thought leader, delivering presentations and training sessions on SEO best practices and industry trends
- Identify SEO and content growth opportunities by analyzing existing content and information architecture, keyword constructs, and data/traffic metrics.
- Perform user intent research, refine prompts and and project manage and web pages
- Serve as the internal guide on SEO and content, advising and championing the growth lever
- 8+ years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of delivering results in B2B SaaS funnel
- Deep knowledge and experience in all aspects of SEO, including on-page optimization, link building, and content optimization
- Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and make data-driven recommendations
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
The base salary range for this role is $95,000 - $155,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status