Salesforce Alliances Manager, UK & EMEA North
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a Salesforce Alliances Manager, UK & EMEA North to join our team at OwnBackup. This hire is critical to the overall success of OwnBackup and our strategic relationship with Salesforce. The ideal candidate will leverage their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem to drive value internally across GTM teams, whilst promoting collaboration and shared success with Salesforce.
It will be critical for the Alliances Manager to work cross-functionally, incorporating internal OwnBackup resources to ensure joint success with Salesforce.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new business through alliances and partnerships with Salesforce. You will be developing and executing go-to-market plans by positioning OwnBackup and the value of our partnership.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth environment and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating new business and processes, then you should be at OwnBackup.
- Develop, own and execute against a collaborative business plan with Salesforce GTM teams and internal stakeholders, to deliver against agreed targets
- Evangelise OwnBackup and the value of our partnership with Salesforce AEs, SE, leadership and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Salesforce and our sales team to Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Provide expertise and support to assist our sales cycles with our partners, having a material impact on MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) sales
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to deliver initiatives, including sales, business development, solution engineering, partner enablement, marketing, services and customer success
- Drive continuous improvements in the way we work with our partners and internal stakeholders so that we continue to be a world class alliances organisation
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Develop and execute activities designed to increase the number of customer referrals of OwnBackup products from Salesforce
- Develop relationships with key Salesforce contacts
- Evangelise and position OwnBackup products and services with Salesforce
- Increase awareness of our brand and value proposition across a defined territory
- Identify target accounts and potential opportunities
- Build and manage a pipeline of “pre-qualified” opportunities
- Work with partners and OwnBackup sales to qualify opportunities and progress them through to successful close
- Develop and deliver campaigns and initiatives to support business development
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting to Salesforce and internal stakeholders
- Work with our global alliances team to deliver our global Salesforce partnership strategy
Your Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in channel development, sales or strategic alliances in Salesforce
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Ability to quickly understand solution value proposition and communicate to audiences of varying expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of building partnerships with Partners & GTM programs, and annual quota achievement
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office to maximise collaboration and interaction with business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customises the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.