Account Executive, Commercial
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive with energy, passion and initiative for driving new business sales into European markets. The Account Executive is responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Confidently create and own your Territory Plan, prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Identify key stakeholders to drive new business relationships and become a trusted advisor
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual booking objectives
- Collaborate and work with broader teams (TAMs, SDR’s SE's, Marketing) to help build Mutual Success Plans with customers
- Participate in our world class sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp & learning and development programs
Your Work Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a quota carrying Account Executive role in the SaaS and/or PaaS space
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Worked with multi-product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office to maximise collaboration and interaction with business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.