Director, Partner Marketing
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a strategic Partner Marketing leader to strengthen our alignment and relationships with key partners including Salesforce, Microsoft, AWS to best achieve our revenue objectives. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, the Partner Marketing Director will lead a team and work closely with the OwnBackup Alliances organization to develop content, messaging, and campaigns to market our solutions with and to our key cloud, SI, technology and ISV partners globally.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Build and lead a comprehensive channel marketing strategy through coordination with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy partner-focused content and collateral to best educate the market on our solutions and offerings.
- Manage a detailed calendar and budget for co-marketing activities including events and campaigns along with the use of market development funds.
- Own the process around partner leads entering the database and ensure that there is a well executed follow-up process, and management of those contacts over time.
- Grow and mentor a team of 2-3 direct reports.
Your Work Experience
- 6+ years of experience working in partner marketing or demand generation with a B2B software company
- Experience creating content and campaigns ‘to and with’ partners
- Comfortable using Salesforce and Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot, Pardot or Marketo
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit
- Experience in the Salesforce, Microsoft, or AWS ecosystems is a strong plus
- A university degree; an MBA is a bonus, but not required
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?