Integrated Campaign Manager, Cloud Ecosystem
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for an Integrated Campaign Manager, Cloud Ecosystem to create and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns that can best drive revenue for OwnBackup’s solutions. Partnering with sales, product, and other marketing teams, you will develop the roadmap of programs and tactics to create and accelerate pipeline. The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative, has strong organization skills, an excellent collaborator and communicator and takes their work seriously but not themselves.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven campaign strategy to achieve revenue goals for our solutions
- Develop and manage strategy across various sales and marketing sources and channels to align to sales goals/objectives
- Align with marketing leadership on campaign results and optimize accordingly
- Act as adviser for regional sales and marketing teams for local campaign execution.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to amplify awareness and conversion through Digital, Web and Social. properties
- Support and/or manage Events, Webinars and our global communication plans
- Own campaign reporting and present quarterly results to sales and marketing leadership
Your Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years proven track record of results within a results-driven b2b marketing environment
- Hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (Salesforce.com and Pardot preferred) with good knowledge of marketing operations and pipeline development processes
- Experience in full funnel marketing activities including demand generation, events, campaigns, digital, social media, ABM
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales driven environment
- Good analytics skills and a drive for growth and continual improvement
- Proven track record of working independently and with sales teams and multiple levels of management
- Proficiency in managing budgets and reporting
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.