Associate QA Engineer
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking an outstanding Junior Automation Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas. This is an opportunity to join one of our strongest R&D teams, to work on exciting, cutting-edge projects. An opportunity to work on a wide range of technical challenges.
- You are a curious engineer who loves to discover how things work and determine how to improve them
- You enjoy learning new technologies with a view to defining optimal solutions
- You enjoy taking ideas from conception to delivery
- You are self motivated and have excellent analytical, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- You enjoy working collaboratively with product and engineering teams to deliver value to clients
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Developing automatic tests using different tools and frameworks
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Write code with the highest coding standard
- Learn new technologies
- Participate in enhancing and improving our product quality
Your Work Experience
- 1-2 years of experience as an automation developer, using Java or Python
- Python experience is a strong advantage
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experienced with scalability and performance
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Knowledge in SaaS/Cloud
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organisations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?