Senior Software Engineer
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. In this role, as part of your responsibilities, you will be involved in end-to-end development as well as solving complex problems and mentoring other software developers. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Taking part in all Recover related activities
- Promoting the highest coding standards and best practices
- Writing and reviewing new designs
- Investigating new technologies
- Leading epics end to end as tech lead - working with product managers, architects and other R&D teams
- Mentoring junior developers
- Performing code reviews and pushing for quality
- Solving production issues
Your Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Python backend developer
- Experience working with Scrum\Agile methodology
- Experience working with large data scales
- Development of enterprise-grade products
- Strong OOP capabilities
- Knowledge and experience with RoR
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch, and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organisations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.