Technical Support Manager
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking a hands-on leader who is also a natural troubleshooter, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! A self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers recover from mission-critical events. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team while expanding and utilizing your Salesforce skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Provide purpose - Motivate team members and cultivate the team, discover training needs and provide coaching, develop team members to their fullest potential.
- Create and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Partner with customers to handle and manage escalations by understanding their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Oversee day-to-day operation - Set clear team goals and achieve optimal team performance with reporting on metrics and KPIs such as response and resolution times to meet OwnBackup’s SLA
- Engage with customers for onboarding and training of new accounts
Your Work Experience
- A degree in an education/technology field or 5 years of experience in a similar position
- 3+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 3+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- A current Certified Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our <Englewood Cliffs, NJ> or <San Diego, CA> office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.