OwnBackup is one of the fastest-growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners, and others.
We believe every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are a great team player you will love working here.
We are seeking an outstanding Hands-on Software Architect to join our team in Tel Aviv. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas. In this role, you will define the architecture and designs and guide the implementation of significant development efforts for both existing products and new ones
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Develop and implement technical architectures and designs.
- Collaborate with other architects and groups to develop design principles, technical standards, and best practices to promote consistency and excellence in design and implementation.
- Ensure that principles, standards, and best practices are followed in your areas of responsibility architecture, security, and networking.
- Take an active, hands-on part in the development of new and existing features, including creating and configuring environments, writing code, and performing code reviews
- Work with the Product Managers and Engineering team leads to convert product ambitions into robust solutions
- Engage with diverse teams to ensure end-to-end feature delivery.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and trends, ensuring OwnBackup's architecture remains modern and fit for purpose.
Your Work Experience
- Solid experience of 15+ years in Software Engineering with at least 5 years of being responsible for the design and architecture of significant products..
- Mastery over Python or other Backend languages.
- A deep understanding of security protocols, network blueprints, and cloud security best practices in SaaS scenarios.
- Experience with crafting architectures for large-scale SaaS solutions, and expertise in designs for scalability and performance.
- A B.S.c in Computer Science or an aligned discipline.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organisations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.