Sales Systems Manager
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
Ownbackup is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Revenue Operations Sales Systems manager to join our elite Go-to-market Revenue Operations team.
As part of the Go-to-market team, this role will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements and help define end-to-end solutions for process improvements.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with key leadership across the division to identify, scope and prioritize existing tool development as well implement new tools.
- Work with business stakeholders to define gaps and needs in the tools and technology that drive our business.
- Advocate for digital solutions to improve and gain tool efficiencies.
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors to resolve product issues.
- Work with the division tools execution team to determine developmental needs of tools and be the liaison to HQ teams to make those improvements.
- Build reports and dashboards to deliver the metrics.
- Document process improvements into functional specifications document and define use cases for validation.
- Work with the enablement team to communicate the process improvements to Sales teams and other organizations.
Your Work Experience
- 4+ years in a Business Analyst or Operations analyst role
- Knowledge of Sales processes, mainly Lead to Order process at a high level
- Experience with Salesforce or any other CRM
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other sales tools like Clari, Salesloft, Gainsight. LeanData
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and functional peers.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our United States office (New Jersey or San Diego) to maximize collaboration and interaction with business. OwnBackup is a global team, and as we’re looking for top-talent, for the right candidate there may be an opportunity to work remotely.
The base salary hiring range for this position is $98,000 to $122,500. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be dependent upon various factors such as education, training, skills, qualifications, competencies, years of experience, job-related knowledge, scope of the role, and location.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.