Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
Own is seeking an HR Analyst to assume a pivotal role in people analytics and reporting, providing valuable insights to support strategic HR initiatives. As an HR Analyst, you will engage with HR stakeholders and cross-functional teams, ensuring the optimal functionality and performance of HR processes and systems to foster seamless and efficient operations.
This is the ideal role for anyone experienced in people analytics and reporting, showcasing proficiency in analyzing data and presenting meaningful insights to diverse stakeholders. Prior knowledge of Workday is highly preferred, however, we highly value a self-starting candidate eager to learn Workday from internal and external subject matter experts.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Consolidate HR data from various sources, including Workday, surveys, exit interviews, employment records, and other sources
- Develop HR reports and identify trends and patterns in the people data to facilitate data-driven decisions on key workforce metrics such as turnover rates, engagement levels, and talent acquisition metrics
- Create slide decks, dashboards, and data visualizations that offer insights to various target audiences, effectively communicating complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Continuously assess and enhance HR analytics and reporting processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement and maintain data accuracy standards, conducting regular audits and collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance overall data quality within the Workday system
- Assist with HRIS/Workday projects as needed
Your Work Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an HR analysis or operations role
- Baseline knowledge of Workday functionalities highly preferred
- Proficiency in both Microsoft and Google Suite (e.g., Excel and Google Sheets)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Understanding of HR processes, including recruiting, onboarding, performance management, compensation, and benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work a hybrid schedule, out of our Englewood Cliffs NJ office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.