Senior Procurement Analyst
Pendo is looking for a Senior Procurement Analyst to join our rapidly growing Finance Team. This role reports to the Director of Accounting and will be a key team member of Pendo’s global Procurement team. This is a highly visible position and a good opportunity to drive the global Procurement strategy for a pre-IPO software company.
- Key team member in Pendo’s Global Procurement function
- Support and manage key vendor relationships to ensure the quality of service delivered
- Work with functional business owners to optimize relationships with existing vendors and source and select new vendors when appropriate
- Set and maintain SLAs with business stakeholders while maintaining high customer satisfaction scores
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures based on industry best practices
- Liaise with other members of finance to manage internal budgets
- Work cross functionally with different departments including IT, Legal, and Finance
- Partner with leadership to understand and influence technology strategy and deliver insights into how technology can support their strategic initiatives
- Other duties as assigned by management
- BS Degree in Business related field
- 3+ years of procurement / business operations experience (SaaS organization preferred)
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid business changes
- Software proficiency: Excel & Google Sheets
- International procurement experience
- Risk management experience
- Strategic sourcing experiencing including the use of enterprise procurement platforms
- Experience working with executive level stakeholders
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected base salary range for this role in the following location is:
Raleigh, NC - USD $80,000 - $100,000
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.