Product Management Intern
Product Managers at Pendo build products for Product Managers. Are you passionate about product technology, market analysis, have an eye for all the details and want to positively impact user experience? This is the internship for you! This individual will be a hands-on, proactive, and strategic player on the team who will play a key role in shaping and positioning Pendo successfully while partnering closely with engineering, design, customer success, and marketing.
As a core member of Pendo's Product Team, you will be responsible for widening the footprint of the Pendo platform by helping build out a Pendo product that will be used by product teams in a huge variety of companies. In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities this intern will hold, you’ll also be provided mentorship and development via one-on-one time with our Product Leaders and Executive Leadership team.
Come join us and become a Pendozer!
- Interact daily with the engineering team, design team, and others within Pendo in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Participate in feature exploration, roadmap, and release planning in order to drive Pendo’s solution forward.
- Deliver enhancements to the product consistently
- Contributes to research activities for epics/features in discovery
- Currently pursuing a management or business related degree
- Experience or conceptual knowledge of technical, agile, and/or business concepts
- Experience acting as a project lead, either academically or professionally
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to make difficult trade-offs and effectively prioritize a set of problems
- Experience supporting the creation of digital products and delivery to customers either academically or professionally
- Experience leading team product planning activities
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Something looks off?