Sr. Director, Product Management
As Pendo continues to rapidly grow, our Machine Learning, Digital Adoption, and Mobile capabilities are critical for the success of our customers and Pendo. As the Product Leader in our Herzliya office, you drive strategy and execution in our Engage product, ensuring we are best of class in each category. You will manage and grow a team of Product Managers, focusing on a culture of innovation and collaboration where employees thrive. You thrive in fast moving environments, are maniacally focused on customers, and are constantly curious about trends in the industry.
- You will lead Pendo’s Digital Adoption and Mobile strategy and execution at a product-led company building products for product leaders!
- Own the product roadmap to deliver an improved internal platform and drive external partner integration products and ecosystem integrations, and longer term marketplace strategy
- Manage and build world class, collaborative, global product management teams across multiple time zones in the US, UK, & Israel
- Foster & grow the values-driven culture of technology innovation and excellence, characterized as: highly collaborative; execution-focused; customer-centric; consistent, effective communication; decisive; fast moving; and a pervasive, can-do attitude.
- Provide clear, consistent leadership, management and mentoring for your direct reports and the broader organization. Inspire, empower and motivate the organization, leading by example.
- Grow the organization through effective hiring, coaching, and development of globally distributed team members.
- Contribute to Pendo’s corporate strategy and business direction via close collaboration with the full executive team and Board of Directors; provide technical leadership and guidance in relation to build decisions.
- Implement and encourage successful asynchronous collaboration across Pendo’s global organization.
- Be an external evangelist to the market and to customers. Thrive in being a thought leader as it relates to best practices in product management.
- Product leadership experience at world-class SaaS companies that have seen significant growth and are known for best-in-class product
- Experience building and leading SaaS platforms, ecosystems, and application marketplaces
- A track record of scaling, developing and managing diverse teams characterized by innovative product development, high productivity, excellent morale, and low turnover
- Product experience in digital adoption and native mobile development
- Product leadership spanning geographically-dispersed teams
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Strategic thinker capable of participating in technical conversations
- Must be highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, and a self-directed leader with a passion to succeed.
- Self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, analytical skills
- High degree of humility, team player with a natural bias towards taking action and getting things done.
- Experience using Pendo is a huge plus!
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
Something looks off?