Senior Product Designer
- The Senior Product Designer will be a member of the Outcomes initiative team and will be responsible for bringing the Outcomes user experience vision into reality through user experience analysis and high-fidelity product design.
- The Outcomes team works in a lean and agile framework, focused on experimentation, learning, and iteration. The product designer will interface with PMs in both Israel and the US and work closely with engineers based in Israel. There is a high degree of collaboration, and the work is fast-paced.
- Outcomes is a strategic initiative focused on enabling product-led growth through AI/ML-created recommendations and multi-channel communication with end-users. It is focused on the paradigm shift from manual processes to AI-assisted processes, as well as spearheading experiments into machine-centric AIOps.
- Lead the product design work as an extended member of a scrum team, working independently in a design sprint format (2-week planning cycles).
- In collaboration with product management, engineering, and fellow designers assigned to other project teams – Apply knowledge of design thinking and principles of product design to user flows, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Deliver product design specifications to engineering – a combination of low- and high-fidelity designs and prototypes, leveraging Pendo’s design system.
- Conduct user research – With support from the user research team, prepare research materials, conduct customer interviews, synthesize findings from previously performed research, run usability tests, document insights, and share findings.
- Participate in Pendo’s community of designers by proactively and frequently sharing work in progress; asking for and providing peer feedback; contributing to the design system; and sharing knowledge, expertise, and inspiration for the betterment of the design discipline overall.
- Knowledge of e2e product design process: Demonstrated knowledge of the product design process, starting with a problem statement and culminating in design specifications for engineering
- Experience delivering product designs that impact the business
- Proficiency in Figma: Ability to leverage design system components for the creation of high-fidelity product designs and prototypes for hand-off to engineering
- Drives clarity: Has the ability to parse complex challenges and apply effective design methods to solve them
- Excellent communication skills: Has the ability to articulate user and business problems and to present and defend design solutions. Can effectively communicate with different interfaces – product management, engineering, and fellow designers.
- Adaptable/flexible: Has an agile mindset and can contribute meaningfully in a fast-paced work environment.
- Collaboration: Can work transparently with a team and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Organized work style: Exhibits structured thinking, can show well-organized work product, and can parse complex challenges into simple, manageable problems to solve.
- Experience working with global teams (UK and US)
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.