(Contract) Recruiting Coordinator
Our Recruiting Operations Team defines work processes, helps the recruiting team be more efficient, and oversees logistics like interview scheduling, offer processing, and much more!
This person will work closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers to help move candidates through our interview process and ensure a seamless candidate experience. They will build and maintain relationships with the hiring team, and act as a liaison for candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle. Their main responsibility will be to schedule virtual and onsite interviews, and will be the point person for logistics around the interview process and recruiting operations. This is a temporary contract position with the potential to convert to full time employment in the future.
- Support candidates through the hiring process by scheduling phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Be the point-person for all candidate questions and ensure they have a positive interview experience
- Work with the recruiting team to identify opportunities to improve interview processes and the candidate experience
- Greet candidates for onsite interviews as needed
- Ensure the smooth running of the recruiting cycle and track all candidate progress in our ATS
- Be a resource for your recruiters and hiring teams
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment, preferably with an HR or Talent Acquisition team or scheduling heavy environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Can manage confidential information with discretion
- Basic knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Conceptual understanding and exposure to recruiting practices and processes
- Experience managing multiple calendars and coordinating travel
- Experience with Google Suite
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in Raleigh, NC is $20-$25 / hour
This is a temporary contract position with the potential to convert to full time employment in the future.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.