Managed Services Manager
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
We are looking for a Managed Services Manager to help build out and manage the carrier networks for our customers! Tasked with onboarding and scaling the project44 carrier network, you will be a leader, a salesperson, a carrier expert, a project manager, and an efficient operator.
- Partner with customers to develop strategies and timelines to onboard their carrier network and help them achieve maximum value from our services
- Serve as the point of contact for the customer (external) for carrier onboarding activities and help prioritize incoming workload
- Proactively manage multiple accounts to ensure customer’s success in carrier onboarding and overall satisfaction
- Drive internal/external stakeholders to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to project leadership
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry
- Own and manage internal workflow and operations processes to ensure efficient onboarding of carriers into the project44 network
- Programmatically monitor customer’s network health to increase quality and reliability of visibility by leveraging automations, tools and reports
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Ideally experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Carrier Sales
- 1-3 years of experience:
- Logistics Operations, and/or
- Carrier Onboarding, and/or
- Carrier Procurement, and/or
- Carrier Sales
- Quick learner, especially around industry knowledge and for technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong reporting skills, both tactical and executive levels
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Passion for carrier/customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Ability to manage own workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.