Staff Software Engineer - Frontend
At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We are building a team with highly skilled software engineers to take our mobile applications to the next level.We're looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to work on building user-facing features, contributing to the Movement platform and improving our system's architecture. You will work directly with engineering leadership to shape the future of our bleeding edge supply chain platform, collaborating with product managers, product designers, data scientists and other engineering teams.
Key accountabilities: What you'll work on
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and our business stakeholders to architect and develop new features to improve our existing products.
- Dive into the product side, translating the vision and high-level roadmap into a plan with feasible specifications and deliverables.
- Design and implement high-quality and rich user experiences.
- Raise the engineering standards of our team by assessing the quality of our codebase, proposing and driving improvements from best practices.
- Be a mentor and collaborate to help grow the team.
- 10+ years of experience with frontend development (React, TypeScript), UI/UX paradigms and building rich user experiences.
- Strong programming and debugging skills, with experience in testing, analytics, deploying and monitoring frontend applications.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and development environments.
- Experience in leading projects and effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in mentoring junior folks.
- Experience in working with Design Systems and creating component libraries.
- Experience with Node.js (BFF – backend for frontend)
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.