Senior Product Manager
Reltio, Trusted Data Foundation for Your Business Outcomes
At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We are disrupting the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk.
At Reltio, you can take part in our mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We contribute to more fulfilling and happier lives for people everywhere by delivering a single source of truth for data enabling digital transformation. We leverage a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. We pride ourselves in our transparent, leadership, and meritocratic company culture and have achieved the Fortune 100 best companies to work for.
- Customers and Partners are people not companies
- Better Together
- Simplify and Share
- Own it
- Bring your all
- Be one Reltio
- Be Candid & Caring
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Learn Teach Learn
- Role Model All Day, Every Day
How You Make a Difference
As a Senior Product Manager at Reltio, you are responsible for delivering marketing leading product capabilities aligned with the Reltio’s vision and strategy to meet the rapidly growing demands of our expanding customer base. You will work with a cross-functional team, understand market demands, competitors and other influencing factors and define product roadmap, plan releases and deliver product capabilities following best-practices and will support the go-to-market functions to ensure customer adoption and drive business outcomes.
You will regularly report to the leadership team to review product strategy, roadmap, release plan and other key business metrics.
You should bring an enthusiastic, team-player attitude, foster cooperation with other departments, and drive innovation and customer adoption for your product areas. You should be able to identify opportunities for product and process improvements and drive results.
What You Bring To The Team
- Business strategy – create a comprehensive vision & strategy and supporting strategic business development activities for Reltio’s offerings
- Product strategy – work collaboratively with all stakeholders to define differentiated and high-impact offerings targeting enterprise business and IT functions in the areas of Modern Data Management and Applications, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Workflow, UX, Integrations, and Security services
- Product delivery – work collaboratively with Engineering to design, develop, and deliver high-quality, compelling products that fulfill the vision & strategy. The candidate should understand usability principles and work with interaction designers to define a cohesive user experience strategy for modern web and mobile applications
- Leadership – develop, facilitate and drive cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partner organizations, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Services, Support, and Partners. This includes managing agile processes for product launches, customer validations, and partner and sales enablement
- Evangelism – be a thought leader, a Reltio subject-matter expert and communicate key aspects and benefits of our offerings to prospects, customers, partners, industry analysts, and internal audiences
- A proven track record of delivering highly successful enterprise-scale web and mobile applications with a world class user experience
- 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years in Product Management involving Software-as-a-Service products
- Communication skills with ability to present complex topics for audiences of varying technical / business acumen
- Excellent listener with an acute sense to pick-up on customer and market problems
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-moving environment
- Prior experience in Master Data Management, Big Data technologies, Machine Learning, Analytics, and Customer Experience is desirable
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, Lean principles, Rapid Prototyping and Design Thinking is a plus
- Familiarity with roadmap and SDLC tools to build and communicate vision, business plans, roadmaps, personas and GTM strategy is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel globally
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline. MBA is preferred.
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.