Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern
Summer 2024 - Remote Internship
At Reltio, we aim to help enterprises improve efficiency, manage risk and drive growth, which is particularly critical in today's challenging and dynamic environment. Our customers historically have turned to Reltio for master data management (MDM) solutions to address their needs - however, we provide more than MDM. We provide broader capabilities to transform siloed data from disparate sources into unified, trusted, interoperable data. We have developed our new corporate positioning narrative to reflect this. As a company, we are evolving to expand beyond Master Data Management (MDM) - to Data Unification & Management. Our objectives are to unlock market share and value beyond (and within) the core traditional MDM market.
- Customer First
- Better Together
- Simplify & Share
- Own It
- Always Better Than Yesterday
- 10 week internship program commitment
- Meet with the CEO to learn about Reltio's story to success and growth.
- Participate in learning sessions from leaders around the company to learn about how Reltio operates and gain useful skills to take with you in your career.
- Participate in intern cohort meetings with the other interns in the company to collaborate and build relationships.
- Challenge yourself to find a career path in Marketing that you are passionate about
- Collaborate with Reltio Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, communications, public relations, operations and market research
- Complete final internship project
What You Bring to the Team:
- A strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented marketing environment.
- An energetic and engaging personality
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about what you do, enthusiastic, competitive, disciplined, collaborative, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- College Sophomore, Junior or Senior with concentration in Communication, Marketing, Business
- Strong web and computer skills preferred
- Ability to work from home
- Transparent, meritocratic, and leadership culture
- Unlimited access to the best technology
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.