Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What you will do:
- Proactively managing workflow including proactive diary and inbox management on behalf of the SVP of Engineering;
- Assist the SVP of Engineering on meeting coordination with cross-functional groups and internal executives;
- Manage the SVP’s of Engineering inbox by filtering incoming emails, flagging priorities, responding on behalf of the SVP of Engineering (where necessary) and delegating to team (where required);
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries on behalf of the SVP of Engineering;
- Support the planning and execution of team events and other off-site meeting;
- Ensure strict confidentiality and discretion at all times.
What you need to have:
- Proficient English Skills (Mandatory);
- Previous experience in similar functions working for senior-level management;
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize urgent deadlines;
- Motivated, energetic, forward thinking, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Solid knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and business Gmail;
- Confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels;
- Friendly, approachable, and cooperative.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution that is changing the future of healthcare;
- Hybrid work policy and flexible work conditions (remote, flexible schedule);
- Unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- To get to know more about our Tech Stack, check here
Remote work is just available for candidates based in Portugal.
At Sword, we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Sword, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.