Senior BI Developer
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
- Enabling faster and better decision-making by our leaders as well as automation of processes;
- Developing new dashboards & maintaining and optimizing existing reports;
- Work closely with the Engineering team for requirements and data modeling;
- Data exploration to understand current data availability; data mining in order to propose new analysis and evaluate the feasibility of fulfilling new information requests from the management;
- Ensuring that the data contained within our business reporting is accurate, clean, and in line with the definitions as per the business function owner;
- Contribute to preparing data requests for systems teams in order to facilitate the automation of the reporting domain;
- Planning and tracking own work against business and project deadlines;
- Act as a trustworthy point of contact between the team and our different stakeholders on the daily developed work;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, data warehousing, and databases (SQL);
- Experience with BI Tools (Looker, Tableau, etc..) is a plus;
- Experience with BigQuery is a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?