Senior QA Specialist - Porto, Portugal
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
- Test software products to ensure they meet quality standards
- Identify and report defects and track issues through resolution
- Develop and maintain test cases and test plans
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that quality standards are met
- Document testing results and report on defects to the development team
- Participate in the development of coding standards and best practices
- Work with other team members to ensure that products are tested thoroughly and efficiently
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a QA Analyst / Engineer.
- Experience in Web API and mobile Android tests.
- Experience in Linux OS.
- Experience in test case design, creation, execution, and report.
- Exposure to some tools like Postman, Charles, JIRA, Git, and Xray.
- Solid knowledge of3 software testing.
- Solid understanding of the basis of test automation.
- Good analysis, organization, communication, and teamwork skills.
- A dynamic and critical spirit.
- Ability and eagerness to learn.
- Autonomy and initiative.
- Passion for developing novel and unique systems that have a direct impact on people’s lives.
- Natural leadership, winning personality, and a drive to disrupt.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Bonus points for:
- Programming knowledge
- QA certification or equivalent accreditation (e.g. ISTQB)
- Experience with hardware/firmware testing
- Experience in People management
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.