Senior Growth Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Growth Analyst to organize our analytics function. You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is essential. If you also have solid industry experience, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to help our business use data to drive high performance and quality.
What you'll be doing:
- This individual brings together data across channels, teams, tools to weave together a meaningful story of what resonates with our members and why we should do more of what works.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly impact reports which provide campaign level views and insights across channels into what is working and why.
- Model out appropriate channel level attribution and work with our marketing operations teams and marketing leads to ensure proper attribution across channels and programs.
- Quickly build custom dashboards in Google Sheets & Looker using raw data feeds
- Work with teams to gather data and inform the effectiveness of in market tests and initiatives
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or Data Scientist - specifically working with growth marketing analytics
- A firm understanding of ad serving technology like Google Campaign Manager (Campaign Manager/ DoubleClick for Advertisers) or similar ad servers
- Experience doing analysis in platforms like, but not limited to Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and programmatic demand side platforms is required
- Must have market testing, A/B testing, and/or experimental design experience
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting in platforms such as Looker / Amplitude
- Background in market research and project management
- Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Experience working in Ads Data Hub is a plus
- Experience with Data Bricks is nice to have
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
We'd love to see:
- Industry experience is a plus
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.