Innovation Product Manager - Portugal
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What you will do:
- Conducting market research and analyzing customer needs to identify opportunities for new products or features;
- Developing product strategy and roadmaps based on customer insights, market trends, and business objectives;
- Leading cross-functional teams to develop, launch, and iterate on new products and features;
- Communicating with stakeholders, including executives and development teams;
- Measuring product performance and identifying opportunities for optimization and improvement;
- Manage the product design process from start to finish.
Our ideal candidate:
- 4+ years experience in project management;
- Experience working in mobile "user interface" platforms (Android & iOS);
- Natural management skills and capacity to be a product/technical guide;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to make informed decisions;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design principles;
- Ability to balance competing priorities and make trade-offs to deliver products on time and within budget;
- Strong project management skills to manage timelines, budgets, and resources;
- You handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a detailed and organized way;
- Willingness to learn and keep developing yourself (growth mindset).
Bonus point for:
- Previous experience working on health tech;
- Engeeniring background.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?