SVP, Brand & Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
SVP, Brand & Product Marketing
Superpower: Building a new category by defining and articulating the value of a brand and its portfolio of products
Ideal profile: Leadership experience in brand or product marketing at a beloved tech brand with a multi-product/offering portfolio
Partner with CMO to lead Sword’s brand and product positioning, supported by compelling storytelling, as we build a new category worldwide. Lead the product marketing team and build a brand marketing team, which includes awareness campaigns, customer insights, B2C social media, and more.
• Leading the development of a compelling brand story and product messaging that resonates with the target audience and communicates the company's value proposition.
• Developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and understanding of our differentiation, including seasonal member-facing campaigns.
• Managing the strategy and deployment of all member research and cultivation of testimonials.
• Build and develop both our Product Marketing team and a Brand Marketing team.
• Provide strategic guidance to key partners throughout the company on our value proposition, products, and product roadmap.
• Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, engineering, and design to ensure that the company's marketing initiatives are aligned with its business objectives.
• Analyzing market trends, competitive activity, and customer behavior to identify opportunities and adjust the marketing strategy as needed.
• Ensuring that all marketing programs are executed on time, on budget, and within brand guidelines.
• Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and making data-driven decisions to optimize marketing investments.
• Maintaining a strong understanding of the company's products and services, as well as the competitive landscape, to inform marketing strategy and positioning.
• 15+ years of experience in brand and/or product marketing.
• Experience working with late-stage tech or growth-stage tech startups is strongly preferred.
• Experience building and developing a team.
• A strong grounding in marketing strategy best practices, balanced with a comfort level of moving fast with limited information.
• Experience managing budgets and driving results through data and analytics.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?