Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
In a company like Sword, where we build the next generation health care, we need someone that can help and work along with our engineering team to deploy, scale, and monitor our infrastructure. We are looking for a skilled DevOps to integrate our Data & Infra team.
To Do What:
- Design, implement, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure;
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our systems;
- Implement and maintain automated testing, deployment, and monitoring processes;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement solutions that drive efficiency and scalability;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to our infrastructure and systems;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest DevOps trends and technologies.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience with Linux environments;
- Experience with DevOps and GitOps methodologies;
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containerized applications (Docker);
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform);
- Experience with Monitoring Tools (Google Cloud Monitoring/StackDriver, Grafana, Prometheus/AlertManager);
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Team player, Solution-oriented, Proactive attitude with “Get Things Done” mindset;
- Enthusiast and interested in technologies and innovation;
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Experience/Knowledge with Kafka, Prometheus/AlertManager, Grafana, Elasticsearch/ Logstash/ Kibana, Vault, Redis, MySQL, DNS;
- Experience provisioning servers and services using AWS, Azure, or GCP;
- Experience/Knowledge with Istio;
- Good know-how about Cloud Networking including VPC Management, Routing, NAT, and overall troubleshooting using TCPdump analysis;
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- Remote or Hybrid work policy (Portugal only).
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?