Lifecycle Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
Sword Health is looking for an exceptional go-getter to join our team as a Lifecycle Marketing Operations Specialist to own the execution and deployment of our data-driven marketing initiatives. This role requires an independent self-starter who can flawlessly deliver the baseline but also proactively seeks to improve existing processes to increase efficiency and scalability. A subject-matter-expert who can manage, build and execute against requirements from various stakeholders. Collaborating intimately across Growth, Data, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams will be core to success.
What you'll do:
- Manage day-to-day campaign production, QA, execution, reporting & optimization of marketing campaigns and programs
- Own implementation of automated journeys and blast campaigns from start to finish, across multiple channels including email, sms, push, in-app and direct mail
- Work cross-functionally with various teams, including Enrollment, Growth, Member Engagement, Content, Creative, Data, Product & Engineering to launch communications across Sword-owned channels
- Ensure that Marketing Operations standards are met, including proper naming conventions, event conversion tagging, and QA prior to campaign deployment
- Monitor and optimize multiple campaigns & programs at a time, ensuring that campaigns launch and deliver on schedule and according to expectations
- Proactively identify issues leading up to a launch and during a live campaign that would prevent campaign success, working with key stakeholders to solve and troubleshoot as necessary
- Code logic in email template to personalize content for 1:1 experience using scripting language such as Handlebars, Liquid, AMPScript, etc.
- Lead and own improvements on operational processes to improve efficiency and scalability
- Uncover hidden opportunities for the improvement of processes and data. Proactively find blockers and challenges to our growth, then take the initiative to solve them
- Collaborate with Growth & Engineering teams to ensure data pipelines are set up between marketing systems for real time data updates, event triggers, and member profile updates prior to campaign launches
- Develop and document best practices approach for gathering and analyzing data to identify key performance indicators, prioritization, and optimization strategies
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 year experience in Lifecycle/Marketing Operations with at least one marketing automation platform, such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cordial, Marketo, etc. (Iterable a plus, but not necessary)
- Experience in building and deploying omni-channel messaging, including email, push, SMS, in-app, direct mail
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS with experience in coding mobile-first email templates
- Strong understanding of email clients and strengths/limitations of each
- Experience with scripting languages
- Passionate about understanding the member journey at each stage of their lifecycle and building member journey flows to optimize the member experience
- Action-oriented and deadline-driven, with high level of project management and time management skills to prioritize deadlines and requests
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
- Independent, self-starter who can work autonomously and deliver results
- An enthusiastic, take-charge attitude, coupled with a desire to collaborate and learn
- Strong communication skills to set expectations and provide progress with stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across multiple time zones
- Analytically driven, with ability to gather insights across multiple channels
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?