Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. When people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most. Sword develops new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
Sword empowers members to complete a personalized physical-therapy program from the comfort of home. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality MSK care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high-caliber people with passion, commitment, and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword, working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting-edge technologies.
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing will own end-to-end B2B marketing, targeting employers and health plans, to drive awareness and interest in Bloom. They will be an innovator, owner and thought leader, developing, executing, and optimizing B2B marketing programs to generate leads, automate marketing programs, and manage events. This person will develop & optimize campaigns (webinars, conferences, email, digital, print, etc). We seek someone with healthcare marketing experience who is customer centric, data driven, loves to experiment, has a proven track record driving growth, and is passionate about women’s health.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and execute Bloom B2B marketing strategies and programs targeting employers and health plans to generate leads, engage prospects, and upsell to existing clients.
- Plan Bloom's B2B webinars end to end, including identifying presenters and potential partners, promoting the webinars, developing content, and measuring the quality of leads generated from these virtual events.
- Develop marketing content such as white papers, articles, RFP content, and sales collateral to highlight Bloom’s thought leadership, differentiation and clinical findings, partnering with Product, Clinical, Sales, and Design.
- Research speaking, sponsorship, and other marketing exposure opportunities for Bloom, and write content for application submissions.
- Establish partnerships with leading clinical/medical organizations and commercial partners to highlight Bloom's pelvic health innovation.
- Develop Bloom's positioning and value messaging, B2B marketing campaigns, and sales-enablement assets.
- Conduct market research, product research, and competitive research. Assess the competitive landscape, and develop collateral materials to highlight product differentiation.
- Manage the strategy, development, and budget for both in-person and virtual events, tradeshows and sponsorships. Plan and attend major Employer Healthcare events representing Bloom.
- Collaborate with the team to develop video/photography content, including client and member-success stories and short-form story content to generate awareness and deepen engagement for Bloom.
- 6+ years in high-growth, healthcare marketing owning marketing programs, leveraging online and offline channels, and lead-generation events
- Experience building campaigns and programs end to end, including writing copy, directing design, and managing vendors
- Data-driven focus with hands-on experience planning, executing campaign tests, and continually optimizing for improvement
- Proven record of achieving goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Experience managing budgets and negotiating events, sponsorships, partnerships, and vendor agreements
- Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience. Masters preferred.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.