Senior Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What you’ll do:
• Deep dive into data to identify operational improvement opportunities in quick turnaround times Experiment, analyze data and assess the impact of your decisions and repeat
• Generate insights and build a strong feedback loop between our member operations team and product/data teams
• Design and improve the tools & dashboards we use to run & scale our operations
• Collaborate with senior Ops leadership to identify opportunities for process & automation improvements to help us scale our operations by 10x in a matter of years
• Maintain a pulse on week-to-week performance and escalate/anticipate issues when appropriate
What you need:
• 5+ years in consulting, banking, or fast-growing start-up
Proficient in SQL, and Excel knowledge of Python is not required but is a plus
• Previous experience directly manipulating Looker or comparable data visualization tool
• Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and derive action plans from it
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple initiatives
• Willing to dive in and do what’s needed, regardless of whether it’s in the job description
• Experience delivering on multifaceted projects with many stakeholders
• Process-oriented - You have exceptional organizational skills and enjoy building scalable operational processes
• Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team and cross-functional colleagues
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.