Senior Product Lead - Mobile Apps
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and manage a team of Product Owners/Managers, providing guidance and support on best practices and product development methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs and market trends, and develop product roadmaps that align with business objectives, also gather requirements from main stakeholders and identify solutions.
- Define product vision and strategy, requirements, and features, and work with development teams to ensure they are implemented effectively.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Oversee/supervise the product backlog items & prioritization, they are well-defined and understood by the product & tech team, based on business value, customer needs, and roadmap definition.
- Ensure that products are delivered on time and to a high level of quality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest product management trends and technologies, suggesting process improvements.
- Roadmap definition and proposals - Full Ownership.
What you need to have:
- 6+ years of direct product management experience, with a strong track record of shipping impactful consumer or business products;
- 3+ years experience in product management in a mobile "user interface" platforms (Android & iOS);
- Natural leadership skills and capacity to be a technical guidance/mentor by example to other POs;
- Deep knowledge of Agile development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban);
- Data-driven decision maker with experience in Data Analysts (Mixpanel, GA, firebase, Looker, others);
- Experience in the coordination of multiple product roadmaps, different products, Product Owners, and development teams;
- Experience being the main contributor/driver for the product vision;
- You handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a detailed and organized way;
- You can build products that require coordination across various teams:
- Willingness to learn and keep developing yourself (growth mindset).
Bonus Points or We'd Love to see:
- Expert experience working with MixPanel and Notion (product/project management);
- Work experience in different business models, following a top-notch UX vision.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.