Junior Operations Associate
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Join our dynamic team as a Junior Operations Associate, where you'll play a pivotal role in enhancing operational efficiency and member satisfaction. With a focus on operational monitoring, excellence, and scalability, you'll contribute to process improvements, implement strategic initiatives, and actively participate in creating a top-notch member experience. If you're a data-driven, customer-obsessed individual with a knack for problem-solving and a passion for operational excellence, we'd love to welcome you to our fast-paced environment where innovation and impact are at the forefront.
What you'll be doing:
- Support identifying opportunities to improve our current processes and recommend scalable solutions to optimize for efficiency, improve team experience, and drive desired customer outcomes
- Assist teams in driving improvements to our clinical capacity model & management and in developing strategies to help us address the seasonality of our demand
- Monitor and provide support with tools & dashboards we use to run our operations; increase efficiency by driving automation, integration, and data integrity.
- Support strategic ops initiatives & cross functional projects within the operations team;
- Help implement routines to challenge and align the direction of the several operational areas;
- Customer Experience & Satisfaction
- Help to design and implement speed & scale experiments on members' operational UX to keep elevating the member and PT experience.
Operational Monitoring, Excellence & Scalability
What you need to have:
- Up to 2 years of strategy consulting / operation strategy/ or at a fast pace start up;;
- Have an appetite for data and are confident with numbers and analysis
- Are customer-obsessed, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with pressure and multi tasking.
- A result-oriented mindset and high driven;
- You love to build and optimize rigorous processes. Finding scalable solutions and being a champion of operational excellence is exciting to you.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proactive attitude with a strategic & creative approach - you love to solve complex problems.
Bonus Points or We'd Love to see:
- Experience with SQL and automation scripts.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.