Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables a safe and fast application modernization journey for our customers. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth.
We are seeking a talented RevOps leader (sales, marketing and services operations) to join our team. The RevOps leader will support our COO and VP of Sales with internal sales operations & planning, compensation planning, marketing operations and overall reporting and dashboards.
- Support GTM leadership in strategizing, executing, and operationalizing GTM plans and defining clear milestones with measurable KPIs
- Design, build and maintain our sales and marketing operations tools (Salesforce, Hub Spot, Outreach, RingLead, etc …) and processes.
- Support sales compensating planning and commission calculations for sales reps, SEs, SDRs and work with Finance to process quarterly payments for all variable compensation.
- Leverage Salesforce, HubSpot, and Google sheets to provide ongoing metrics (reports and dashboard) in support of go-to-market activities including managing leads, campaigns, opportunities and accounts.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business (health of business, sales efficiency and productivity KPIs, dashboards)
- Ensures sales reports and other intelligence is used by the sales organization and leverages reporting tools and dashboard critical metrics needed for measurement.
- 10+ years prior experience in sales operations, marketing operations or business insights / analytics roles for high growth companies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to perform compensation calculations and computer key performance indicators.
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience required. Knowledge of Outreach, RingLead, Zapier and ZoomInfo a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce to manage leads, campaigns, opportunities and accounts.
- Experience using Hubspot or another marketing automation software to manage marketing activities including event registrations, email campaigns and tracking marketing activities.
- Experience working in a Geographically dispersed environment.
Location: North or South America. We are a globally distributed company and this position will focus on the sales leadership team located in North America.