Senior Director, Total Rewards
What is the role:
Are you looking for the opportunity to make the biggest impact of your career? This is a chance to join a truly special company as the Global Head of Total Rewards. In this high-impact position, you will set the strategy for broad-based compensation and benefits programs to deliver an amazing employee experience while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, you will lead efforts to design and implement solutions, enhancing our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. You will partner strategically with key stakeholders on a broad range of compensation initiatives. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, is comfortable operating in a fast-moving, results-oriented organization, and has a firm grasp of the nuances associated with working across multiple geographies and cultures, please reach out to us!
What you'll do:
* Drive and elevate our total rewards strategy to ensure competitive positioning of programs that support the achievement of our short-term and long-term objectives
* Research region-specific compensation and benefits practices, trends, programs, and regulations
* Design & develop tools and frameworks to support the development of career paths within the organization and inform promotion decisions
* Evolve our compensation plans as we migrate from a private to a publicly traded company
* Develop comprehensive communications plans to educate employees on compensation strategy and structure
* Consult with members of HR and leadership on market practices/trends and provide recommendations for changes/enhancements to plans
* Lead the design, delivery, and administration of all compensation and benefits programs/processes including the annual merit review process, market/equity adjustments, incentives, equity grants, and benefits offerings/renewals
* Ensure proper governance and compliance processes for company-sponsored compensation and benefits programs
* Benchmark best practices and provide recommendations for other forms of non-cash rewards
* Design, administration, and communication of executive compensation programs
* Partner with our VP, People to prepare/present at for Board Compensation Committee reviews
What you bring:
* 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources, with 6+ in total rewards including compensation and benefits in a technology company
* Proven experience creating and managing innovative, compelling compensation and total rewards programs in a fast-paced, start-up environment; skilled at interpreting business needs and making decisions based on emerging priorities
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations; financial prowess and ability to build and manage budgets, build predictive and projective models, full understanding of equity practices, accounting and taxation, etc.
* Proven ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects; with a strong operational background
* Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of an organization on key compensation and benefits topics; excels at openness and flexibility with internal clients, balanced with maintaining consistency in total rewards philosophies and practices
* Experience with both public and private companies is preferred
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
* Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
* Ability and desire to work strategically as well as hands-on
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?