Enterprise Account Executive
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
What is the job?
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote - Chicago / Ohio / Michigan)
We are looking for an experienced seller to join our Enterprise team here at ThoughtSpot. The right candidate for this position will have a demonstrated history of success and quota attainment selling software applications to the enterprise. Ideally, you have sold Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or Analytics applications. The ability to work independently in a rapidly growing environment is important. We also value the ability to evangelize an evolving product that provides real value to (both!) technical and non-technical audiences. Value-based sales approach and "first on the ground" experience is major advantage.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated success as part of an enterprise sales team for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience working in a consultative, value-driven sales process, working with various personas, from department managers to C-level executives
- Experience presenting complex topics to non-technical, highly technical audiences, as well as C-level stakeholders
- The ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly
- A positive, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to build a world-class company
- Willingness to collaborate with cross-functionally with other ThoughtSpot teams
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel a minimum of 20% (subject to change)
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
Something looks off?