Senior Director, Field Marketing
Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing analytics companies in the world? Our mission is to help make the world more fact-driven by making analytics as easy as your favorite app. With ThoughtSpot, it’s 1000x easier for anyone to find insights hidden in their company data in seconds.
We are looking for an inspirational and senior marketing leader, with demonstrated experience in leadership and delivering commercial impact across field marketing, campaign development, and regional/international marketing to build and lead an exceptional team of diverse marketers across EMEA, our second-largest and rapidly growing region.
Reporting to the SVP, Corporate Marketing, this is an opportunity to play a critical role in leading the strategy and execution of key marketing programmes across the region to generate and accelerate the pipeline for our multi-segment sales teams at one of the fastest-growing analytics companies.
This role is a hybrid opportunity for candidates in the UK with a minimum of 3 days in the office.
This role as the Senior Director, Field Marketing, EMEA, will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of marketing efforts to support the region's growth in priority markets.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the EMEA GTM leadership team and be accountable for driving marketing performance and business impact. They will also demonstrate market knowledge and industry trends and a strong desire for operational excellence.
The individual is an inspirational team leader with strong commercial acumen who is passionate about customers- understanding them, enabling them, and helping them achieve their objectives. Likewise, this individual is viewed as an indispensable partner to Sales, helping them identify new ways to deliver customer value. They will be part of a creative, results-oriented team and work cross-functionally with global marketing, sales, and operations teams and have the opportunity to lead the strategy, planning, and execution of several large-scale global programs.
They are dedicated to coaching and developing the careers of their team members and are a shining example of ThoughtSpot’s culture and values, with a dedication to diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity.
What you'll do:
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end field marketing programs for the EMEA theatre
- Lead a talented team of field marketers and help them continue to grow and thrive as professionals
- Collaborate with sales, sales development, and global marketing to build programs that support our theatre pipeline and revenue targets
- Be the voice of the region to influence and shape global marketing campaigns, including how the brand becomes relevant for a local audience
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop marketing plans by audience and geography segmentations
- Develop an Account Based Marketing strategy for key customer accounts, with relevant and personalized integrated campaigns, and measuring success and impact with defined goals
- Work with the Partner team to understand marketing opportunities and help drive local programs to increase partner engagement
What you bring:
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, ideally for a PLG SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience leading geographically distributed, multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- Budget management and operational excellence
- Experience building, launching, and reporting campaign performance using modern Martech tools
- Track record of developing and managing multiple cross-channel marketing programs simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to present ideas, updates, and results to business partners
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to influence and inspire individuals and teams
- Compassionate coach-leader with high EQ capable of leading a team in a high pace environment
- Analytical mind and high attention to detail with data-driven decision-making with trackable goals
- Innovative mindset - eager to test, fail, iterate
- Open to continuous feedback
- Team player who is excited to work in a collaborative environment
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.